BNDES finances GreenYellow solar plants

BNDES finances GreenYellow solar plants

Brazil France Solar Project & Infrastructure Finance Energy Loans ESG Renewable Green Finance

Brazil's national development bank said Tuesday that it granted BRL63 million ($12.2 million) in financing for French renewable energy company GreenYellow to build 11 small solar energy plants in Brazil. BNDES' financing will cover 55% of the BRL115 million in expected investments by GreenYellow, the development bank said in a press release. GreenYellow has not said how it plans to raise the remaining 45%. The new plants with up to 27.6 MWp in capacity will start coming online in the next few mo

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial