Tanner forms car loan company with Nissan

Tanner forms car loan company with Nissan

Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Bonds M&A Chile Japan Commerce Electricity

Chilean financial services firm Tanner Servicios Financieros said Wednesday that it has entered into a deal with a unit of the Japanese car manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. to create a car loan company in Chile. Tanner will have a 49% stake in the new company, while Nissan Chile will have the other 51%, the Chilean firm said in a securities filing. Tanner first formed an alliance with Nissan in 2019, and now they are focusing on loans for electric vehicles (EVs), CEO Derek Sassoon told Diario Finan

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial