ECB searches for biorefinery financing in Paraguay

ECB searches for biorefinery financing in Paraguay

Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Equity Brazil Capital Markets Energy Loans Paraguay ESG Biofuels Green Finance Renewable Project & Infrastructure Finance

Brazilian agribusiness holding company ECB Group and two new partners have hired Santander to raise $600 million in financing for a biorefinery project in Paraguay known as Omega Green, a source close to the company told LatinFinance.  Biofuels producer BSBios, a subsidiary of ECB, owns 60% of Omega Green, while Spain's Grupo Cobra and local fuel company Copetrol share the remaining 40%. The three partners plan to invest $400 million of their own funds into the project and secure financing in th

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial