Fonplata funds more infrastructure projects in southern Brazil

Fonplata funds more infrastructure projects in southern Brazil

Corporate & Sovereign Strategy International Financial Institutions Debt Loans Brazil Capital Markets Project & Infrastructure Finance Highways Water & Sewage

Fonplata, the regional development bank for the Río de la Plata basin in South America, said it agreed to provide $25 million in financing for infrastructure projects in the city of Criciúma in the state of Santa Catarina in southern Brazil. The financing will cover 80% of investments in a $31 million program to improve roads and reduce flooding by increasing the capacity of rainwater canals and pipelines, Fonplata said in a press release on Tuesday. The remaining 20% of the project costs will c

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial