Falabella outlines investment plans

Falabella outlines investment plans

Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Bonds Debt Fixed Income Latin America Brazil Chile Colombia Argentina Peru Mexico

Chilean retailer Falabella said late Tuesday that it plans to invest $711 million in the next two years to expand in Latin America after reducing its near-term debt maturities with a bond buyback in October. The Santiago-based company will invest 60% of the money to increase online sales and grow in Colombia and Peru, it said in a press release. It will put the other 40% into opening more stores over the next two years with a focus on IKEA furniture stores in Chile and Colombia, Sodimac home imp

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial