August 30, 2021
Brazilian meat company Minerva has formed a joint venture with the Saudi Agriculture and Livestock Investment Company (SALIC) to acquire two sheep processing plants in Australia.
Minerva will invest $35 million and own 65% of the joint venture, while SALIC will have the other 35% stake, the Barretos-based meatpacker said in a securities filing on Thursday.
Minerva also said it expects the joint venture to take control of Sharke Lake and Great Eastern Abattoir in the state of Western Australia w
Brazilian meatpacker partners with the Saudi agricultural and livestock company to acquire two sheep processing plants in Western Australia