Boa Vista makes second acquisition since IPO

Boa Vista makes second acquisition since IPO

Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Equity M&A IPO Latin America South America Brazil Technology

Brazilian credit information company Boa Vista Serviços has agreed to pay BRL172 million ($30.9 million) for a majority stake in Konduto Internet Data Technology, marking the second acquisition since its stock market debut last year. Boa Vista will purchase 72.2% of Konduto in cash and issue new shares to acquire the other 27.8% after that, the company said in a securities filing on Thursday. Konduto's shareholders will received 2.88 million shares and warrants that allow to buy up 1.96 million

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial