Crown Point, Centaurus plan merger

Crown Point, Centaurus plan merger

Debt Corporate & Sovereign Strategy M&A Gas Argentina Canada Latin America

Canadian oil companies Crown Point Energy and Centaurus Energy said Thursday that they plan to merge their businesses to develop oil and natural gas assets in Argentina, where they say there are opportunities to finance projects. Crown Point will have a 60% stake in the venture, while Centaurus will hold the other 40%, according to a joint statement. The venture will have assets that are already producing conventional oil, others with exploration potential and stakes in fields in Vaca Muerta, on

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial