Petrobras takes bids for Colombian block

Petrobras takes bids for Colombian block

M&A Debt Energy Gas Brazil Colombia Andean

Brazil's state-owned oil company Petrobras has it called for binding offers to buy its stake in the Tayrona block in the Guajira basin in Colombia. Petrobras owns 44.4% of the exploration and production (E&P) block, while Colombia's state-owned oil company, Ecopetrol, has the other 55.6%, the Brazilian company said in a press release. Ecopetrol has the right of first refusal for Petrobras' stake in the block. The concession contract includes a commitment to drill a well to find natural gas d

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial