BR Distribuidora settles natural gas dispute in Espírito Santo

BR Distribuidora settles natural gas dispute in Espírito Santo

Project & Infrastructure Finance Energy Gas Brazil

Brazilian fuel distribution business BR Distribuidora said Wednesday that it has settled a dispute with the Espírito Santo state government by signing a long-term natural gas concession contract with Gás do Espírito Santo (ES Gás). BR owns 60% of ES Gás, while the state government has the other 40%. BR has distributed natural gas in Espírito Santo since 1993, but ES Gás takes over the operations under a 25-year contract on August 1, according to a securities filing. State-owned oil company Petro

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial