Brookfield lines up solar investments in Brazil

Brookfield lines up solar investments in Brazil

M&A Project & Infrastructure Finance Energy Renewable Solar Brazil Canada

Brookfield Renewable Partners and its institutional investors have outlined $200 million in investments to acquire and develop a 1,200 MW solar power project in Brazil, scheduled for completion in 2023, the Canadian investor said on Monday. Roughly 75% of the project's expected output is under long-term inflation-linked power purchase agreements, but Brookfield said it plans to sign contracts for the remaining 25% before it starts construction. “This investment aligns with our ongoing strategy o

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial