Bio Pappel analyzes expansion plans

Bio Pappel analyzes expansion plans

M&A Equity Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Mexico US

Mexico's Bio Pappel said on Thursday that it is analyzing how to further grow production in North America after increasing its stake in US Corrugated to 80%. Bio Pappel's US subsidiary McKinley Paper acquired 55% of US Corrugated in July last year and earned the right to buy the other 45% within five years. Bio Pappel is now the largest paper company in the United States and the rest of North America, it said in a securities filing. The Mexican company took a $70 million oan from Bank of America

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial