Vista to refinance loan

Vista to refinance loan

Debt Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Loans Argentina Latin America

Vista Oil & Gas, the fourth-largest oil producer in Argentina, plans to refinance part of a $45 million loan payment due in January, as capital controls prevent it from making the payment on time, CEO Miguel Galuccio said on Thursday. "We have already started negotiations with the banks," he said in a conference call to present the company's third quarter results. Of the loan payment, Vista will pay 40% in cash and refinance the remaining 60%, Galuccio said, without naming the banks. The cas

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial