Taurus forms JV in India

Taurus forms JV in India

M&A Brazil India Asia

Brazilian firearms manufacturer Taurus Armas said on Monday that it formed a joint venture to make and sell guns in India with local steelmaker Jindal Group after almost a year of negotiations. Jindal will own 51% of the new company, while Taurus will have the other 49%, according to a securities filing. Taurus announced in February 2019 that it had signed a memorandum of understanding to discuss a joint venture with a "large company" in India's steel sector. It extended the talks in August and

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial