Saraiva presents recovery plan

Saraiva presents recovery plan

Debt Corporate & Sovereign Strategy Brazil

Brazil's Livraria Saraiva has offered to pay back 5% of its debt over 15 years as part of its recovery plan. The bookstore chain has proposed issuing debentures to creditors in 2034 to cover the other 95%, according to documents filed this week. Sa

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial