Omega buys wind farms in Bahia

Omega buys wind farms in Bahia

M&A Project & Infrastructure Finance Energy Renewable Wind Brazil

Brazilian renewable energy company Omega Geração said it has agreed to buy the Assuruá III wind power complex from an investment fund managed by Companhia de Energias Renováveis (CER) in a cash and stock deal. Omega will pay BRL20 million ($4.98 million) in cash for 10% of the complex and grant 5 million shares for the remaining 90%, it said in a securities filing.  Shares in Omega slipped 0.49% to BRL36.50 after the announcement, making the deal worth roughly BRL203 million. Assuruá III has two

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial