Chilean, French duo pick up Andean hotel chain

Chilean, French duo pick up Andean hotel chain

M&A Equity Chile Asia

Local group Inmobiliaria Algeciras Limitada and France's AccorHotels have acquired Chilean hotel chain Atton Hoteles for $365m, the French multinational said in a statement. Inmobiliaria Algeciras purchased 80% of Atton Hoteles' real estate. AccorHotels bought the remaining 20% of the property company and 100% of the management company. AccorHotels' total cash consideration was $105m, including $79.1m for the management company and $25.9m for its 20% stake in the real estate arm. This reflects 2

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial