Parauco sells 90% of shares

Parauco sells 90% of shares

Equity

Chilean shopping-mall developer Parque Arauco has sold more than 90% of the shares in a follow-on offering, the company said on Friday. Arauco was roadshowing in Chile earlier this month to pave the way for an equity capital raise of up to CLP115bn ($200m). Arauco was offering close to 127.8m shares at CLP900 each, and more than 90% were bought by current shareholders, the company said in a statement. The remaining 10% were offered publicly on Friday and about 5.6m were bought by investors who p

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial