Peru Project Digs Up Loan

Peru Project Digs Up Loan

Peru Loans

Hochschild Mining-backed Minera Suyamarca has agreed to a $140m loan to help cover costs for the Peru-based Inmaculada gold-silver project, the company says. The 7-year facility from BBVA Continental and Banco de Credito del Peru pays Libor+3.0%. Hochschild is the 60% owner of the Suyamarca joint venture, with US-based International Minerals Corporation holding the other 40%. Inmaculada has a total capital expenditure of $370m, according to Hochschild, and has been under construction since Janua

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial