HK Miner Taps Morgan Stanley for Peru Sale

HK Miner Taps Morgan Stanley for Peru Sale

Peru Asia China M&A

Hong-Kong based CST Mining has hired Morgan Stanley to advise on the sale of its stake in Peru’s Mina Justa project, just weeks after a sale to global trader Glencore fell through. Morgan Stanley will advise in the disposal of the stake in the mine which CST indirectly owns through its 70% stake in Peruvian miner Marcobre. The remaining 30% in Marcobre is owned by LS-Nikko Copper and Korea Resources. Officials at CST could not immediately be reached for additional details. In June, CST struck a

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial