Kinross Buys Chile Miner

Kinross Buys Chile Miner

M&A

Kinross Gold says it has completed the acquisition of a 40% interest in Minera Santa Rosa from subsidiaries of Anglo American for $140m in cash. It is buying the other 60% of the Chilean miner for 5.6m of its own common shares plus a cash payment of

Already have an account?

Free trial

Take a free two-week trial now for the latest news, data and market analysis.

Free Trial